- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. honey (Optional - we make them without and they still taste great. More of a preference for the sweetness.)
- 4 tbsp. coconut flour
- 3 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 3 tbsp. sunflower seeds (Optional - can try nuts, dried fruit, dairy-free chocolate chips, etc.)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix together coconut oil, honey & banana until mashed.
3. Slowly add each egg one at a time to the mixture.
4. In a separate small dish mix together coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking soda & salt. Mix these dry ingredients slowly into the wet ingredients making a batter. Mix in the seeds or the addition of your choice or leave as is.
5. Drop batter by smaller size spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Bake for approximately 12 minutes.
7. Let cool & enjoy!
Note: By leaving batter as is when spooned out they come out like little cake drop cookies but they can be leveled out a bit more if desired.